Company: New Season
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Addiction Medicine opening in Greenville, South Carolina. This
and other counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a leading
national health care service provider of outpatient treatment
centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and best in
class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team
members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling,
support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We
treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying
causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not
only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their
journey to recovery.
Oversee the daily duties of clinicians to ensure compliance with
local, state, and Federal Regulations, as well as CMG, LP policy
and procedures. Work collaboratively with leadership to promote the
development of counseling skills and quality of care for
- Ensure compliance with all Local, State, Federal, and Colonial
Management Group, LP rules, and regulations and to do so within the
allocated budget for the clinic
- Keep Colonial Management Group, LP informed, through the
Program Director or Regional Director, of any significant treatment
events which occur in their respective area and make prudent
recommendations to address the same.
- Provide or assist with quarterly quality assurance program
- Assist in achieving and maintaining three-year accreditation
status through recognized accrediting bodies.
- Provide reports as requested.
- Provide clinical supervision to clinical staff as
- Reviews, signs, and dates all appropriate documentation
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction
- Reports patient abuse, neglect, and exploitation as
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center
- Actively participates in community relations activities as
directed and authorized.
- Ensures the reading and understanding of the Policy and
- Ensures compliance with 42 CFR Part 2 (Federal Confidentiality
Regulations) and 45 CFR, Parts 160 & 164 (HIPAA)
- Is responsible for obtaining or maintaining proper licensure
and/or certification according to specific state
- Actively participates in preparation for surveys and
inspections conducted by CARF, the State, DEA, Board of Pharmacy,
and any other agency site visits as dictated by the state laws or
- Participates in all staff meetings
- Ensures compliance with local, State, Federal, and Colonial
Management Group, LP rules, regulations and policies.
- Always acts in the best interests of the program and company;
honors, supports, and protects the propriety data and rights of the
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
(Scope of the person's authority, including a list of jobs that
report to this job).
Provides Clinical Supervision
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the competencies (minimum knowledge,
skill, and ability) required. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education/Licensure/Certification: Master's Degree in related field
and licensure and/or certification as needed per individual state
requirements. Must hold a Clinical Supervisor (CS) or AADC
credential in South Carolina.
Required Knowledge: Understanding of Opioid Addiction and
Medicated, Assisted Treatment services. Knowledge of general
counseling practices, Federal Confidentiality Law, HIPAA, and
privacy practices. Must be computer literate with basic knowledge
of Microsoft Excel and Google products.
Experience Preferred: Minimum of two (2) years of management
experience. Minimum of one (1) years experience in substance abuse
or related field
Keyphrases: addiction medicine jobs, addiction rehabilitation jobs,
addiction therapist jobs, addiction therapy jobs, addiction
psychiatrist jobs, addiction treatment jobs, substance abuse
treatment jobs, substance abuse rehabilitation jobs, substance
abuse intervention jobs, juvenile substance abuse jobs
Keywords: New Season, Greenville , Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!