RN - Wound Care Nurse $12,500 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Select Medical Corporation
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Wound Care Nurse (RN)
Sign- On Bonus $12,500
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient
experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the
Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first,
helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you
live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas,
providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is
In this role, you will develop and ensure the wound care plan
specific for each patient in collaboration with an
* Preserving the integrity of the skin by implementing and
monitoring skin preservation strategies.
* Ensuring all wound and skin care protocols are approved by the
* Organizing multidisciplinary wound and skin rounds on a weekly
basis for high risk patients and patients with current pressure
ulcers and other significant wounds.
* Providing hands-on wound care for all difficult and non-healing
* Serving as a resource to all hospital staff on all issues related
to wound and skin care.
* Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring
that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard.
You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you
are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic
* AD (Associate's degree in Nursing) required.
* One (1) year of related experience required.
* Valid State RN License.
* Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start
* Must complete wound care training in the first 90 days in the
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
* BSN preferred.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid
work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both
fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
* The opportunity to care for complex, critically ill patients.
* Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
* A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
* Short and Long Term Disability.
* Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Medical Corporation, Greenville , RN - Wound Care Nurse $12,500 Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!