Company: Brown Family Dentistry Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionBrown Family Dentistry Group! We provide high
quality, comfortable dentistry for the whole family. Greenville, SC
dentists at Brown Family Dentistry Group and their team are
committed to patient-centered and personalized dental care. Our
goal is honest, no-pressure diagnosis and treatment planning. We
present treatment recommendations and cheerfully leave the final
decision to you. We want you to be 100% happy with your experience!
We are currently looking for a Full-time Dental Assistant to join
our team in Greenville, SC. The Dental Assistant will provide a
range of clinical procedures and staff support in a full range of
dental operational services. Assist in the performance of dental
and radiological procedures. Assist in the coordination of
day-to-day patient administration, quality assurance and office
support activities. No weekends!Requirements
- Provide chair side assistance to dental providers in the
performance of dental procedures, to include operative, preventive,
periodontal, endodontic, prosthetic, and all other dental
procedures as needed.
- Prepare, sterilize, organize, and set-up dental equipment to
ensure that all dental sterilization guidelines are followed
according to dental guidelines.
- Monitor and maintain dental inventory, supplies and equipment
(i.ecompressor, evacuator system, sterilizers, and light curing
units etc.) in accordance with manufacture guidelines.
- Take dental radiographs in accordance with provider orders;
assist in the monitoring and maintenance of radiation safety
procedures and protocols.
- Help develop and participate in all performance improvement
activity relating to dental practice, and ensure the dental
component complies with all regulatory requirements and
- Provide excellent internal/external customer service via
telephone, fax or face-to-face contact to assist patients with
their health care needs.
- Provide patient management during dental procedures to include
instrument transfer, isolation, oral evacuation, retraction, and
preparation of dental instruments and materials to include mixing
filling and impression materials, charting examination and
treatment results in patients dental records.
- Maintain daily logs on daily maintenance procedures.
- Maintain dental laboratory slips creating dental records of
incoming and outgoing dental cases.
- Maintain proper maintenance of dental charts and dental
- Provide patients with written and oral post-operative
instructions for dental procedures.
- Teach patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain
oral health; i.e tooth brushing, flossing, and nutritional
- Take accurate patient history and vital signs.
- May require other duties as assignedBenefits
- $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- In addition to competitive pay, Brown Family Dentistry Group
offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Keywords: Brown Family Dentistry Group, Greenville , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!