Home Health Physical Therapist
Company: Medical Services of America
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*MSA Home Health*, a division of Medical Services of America
Inc., is currently seeking experienced Full-Time *Physical
Therapist* (PT) for our *Home Health* patients in the *Greenville
and Seneca, SC.*
* Provide physical therapy services to patients under appropriate
* Implement and conduct treatment as outlined in treatment
* Treats clients to relieve pain, develop and restore function and
maintain maximum performance using appropriate physical therapy
treatments and procedures within the plan of care.
* Monitor patient's response to treatment and modify treatment as
indicated in accordance with physician's orders.
* Interpret and communicate evaluation findings to patients, family
and other staff members.
*Qualifications and Skills*
* *Valid Physical Therapy license in the state of SC.*
* Valid Driver's License.
* Current CPR certification.
* Minimum of one year verifiable physical therapy experience.
* Home Health experience preferred.
*MSA offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package in a
* Generous paid time off
* Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
* Company paid life insurance
* 401(k) retirement with a generous company match
* Company provided web based training
* Opportunities for advancement
* Other great benefits
_We are an Equal Opportunity Employer_
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with
local law and regulations?
* Physical Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: On the road%6894692%
Keywords: Medical Services of America, Greenville , Home Health Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!