Nursing Assistant Certified-CNA (Full-Time, Days)
Company: Prisma Health Upstate
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Assists the Registered Nurse in providing patient care based on the
individualized plan of care for a patient. As delegated, performs
basic nursing activities. Conducts data collection, monitors and
documents patient status. Ensures confidentiality of all patient
information. Utilizes safe patient handling at all times. Informs
RN of activities performed, observations of patients and changes in
patient status. Provides a neat and clean patient environment.
- This position is eligible for a $2000 sign on bonus-for
- Assists patients with activities of daily living. Turns and
repositions patients alone or with assistance. May transport
patients and assist with walking. Assists with fall prevention
interventions and patient restraints as delegated. - 30%
- Provides patient care as delegated by the RN including, but not
limited to, non-sterile soaks, application of non-sterile simple
dressings, perineal care. - 20%
- Performs data collection including vital signs, fluid intake
and outake and basic and sterile specimen collection. Properly
documents and maintains data on medical record and informs RN of
activities performed, observations of patients and changes in
patient status. - 15%
- Runs errands, answers telephone, answers and responds to call
lights. - 15%
- Performs point of care testing as trained and delegated by RN.
Reports lab values to RN. - 10%
- Provides and documents comfort and non-pharmacological pain
management measures. - 10%
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor,
manager, director, or executive.
- High School diploma orequivalentandcompletion of a nursing
assistant or patient care tech program.
- No previous experience required.
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
In Lieu Of The Minimum Requirements Noted Above
Other Required Skills and Experience
Basic Computer Skills
Knowledge of office equipment (fax/copier)
Patient equip (suction, vitals, defib)
Day (United States of America)
Greenville Memorial Med Campus
1008 Greenville Memorial Hospital
10086350 Neuroscience Med/Surg
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform
healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The
transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every
role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Prisma Health Upstate, Greenville , Nursing Assistant Certified-CNA (Full-Time, Days), Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!