Wellness Associate - Free virtual doctor visits for you and your family and Flexible Time Off!
Company: Senior Living Communities
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Cascades Verdae cares about the individuals who serve our members
and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a
team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for Full Time Wellness Associate.
Must be available to work 8:00am-4:30pm with other hours as needed
for Wellness events.
Ask us how to take control and elevate your career.
Pick your co-workers, refer your friends and earn cash!
Shift listed. Plus shift diff amount by shift & weekend.
Free Teladoc, scholarships, Get paid daily and more!
Call 864-528-5504- interviews offered daily.
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired (preferably in
Exercise Science or related field).
- Certifications in CPR, AED, and Group Exercise REQUIRED.
- Certifications from ACE, ACSM, AFAA, ASFA, NSCA or other
nationally recognized and accredited fitness association
- Aquatic certification preferred.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Group Exercise instructor experience required.
- 1-3 years' experience as a personal trainer desired.
- 1-3 years of exercise or wellness experience with seniors
- 1-3 years' experience teaching aquatic based classes desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by the Company and by the Company's automobile
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted, concrete and tile flooring, normal
exercise and pool facility
noise levels and temperatures).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community as
- Assist with member/resident evacuations.
Keyword: fitness, health, wellness
From: Senior Living Communities
Keywords: Senior Living Communities, Greenville , Wellness Associate - Free virtual doctor visits for you and your family and Flexible Time Off!, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!