Nursing Assistant, General Telemetry, Part Time Night Shift
Company: Prisma Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
To provide quality patient care, the successful Nursing Assistant
(non-certified) performs certain nursing activities in caring for
the personal needs and comfort of the adult, geriatric, infant and
adolescent patients under the direct supervision of a licensed
- Taking and recording vital signs accurately and with repeating
- Assists with admission of patients to the unit by preparing
room, and greeting and orienting patient and/or family to unit
(bed, call light, phone, TV).
- Collecting urine, stool, and sputum specimens.
- Preparing patients for meals and assisting in feeding and
providing snacks and supplements.
- Assisting adult/pediatric patients with toileting needs in
relation to their age including emptying established colostomy
- Removing and reapplying antiemboli hose or compression
- Maintaining cleanliness and order of treatment room, utility
room, diet kitchen, hallways, and alcoves.
- Completing documentation in EMR in an accurate and timely
- Delivering specimens to appropriate department as
- Disposes of excess linen and keeps linen emptied.
This is a non-management job that report to a supervisor, manager,
director or executive.
- Education - High School diploma or equivalent OR post high
school diploma / highest degree earned
- Experience - no previous experience
In Lieu Of The Minimum Requirements Listed Above
Other Required Skills and Experience
- Graduate of a Nursing Assistant Training Program preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Data entry
Night (United States of America)
Greenville Memorial Med Campus
1008 Greenville Memorial Hospital
10086191 General Telemetry
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform
healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The
transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every
role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Prisma Health, Greenville , Nursing Assistant, General Telemetry, Part Time Night Shift, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!