Registered Nurse RN
Posted on: January 27, 2023
"A different kind of care that ensures you're surrounded by
people who make a difference in your life"
Position:RN, Registered Nurse - NHC HomeCare Greenville
- Unencumbered current Registered Nurse license in the state
where the HomeCare agency is located or compact state, if
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a RN / professional
- Experience in home care is desirable.
- Utilizes the nursing process to identify and achieve patient
goals: assessment, planning, implementation, and
- Assesses the physical, psychosocial, and environmental factors
that affect a patient's health to develop a comprehensive nursing
care plan which will attain the patients desired health outcomes in
a culturally comfortable way.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to assure personal
care, medical care and rehabilitation provide for optimal patient
health and well-being.
- Teaches patient/caregiver in various aspects of health care and
disease management appropriate to needs/level of education and
understanding and documents continuing needs and levels of
Benefits:Competitive Wages, Insurance, 401K Match, Dental, Vision
(All Optional), Fun, Fast Paced Work Environment
NHC HomeCare Greenville is located at111 Smith Hines Road, Suite L,
Greenville, SC 29607
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and
share NHC's values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and
find out more about us
We look forward to talking with you!! NHC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: NHC, Greenville , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!