Home Health Aide-CNA, Home Health, FT, Day
Company: Prisma Health
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.Job
SummaryUnder the direction of a Registered Nurse, Licensed
Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist, assumes responsibility
for the collection of data related to patient status, performance
of basic nursing procedures and therapeutic exercises, on-going
collection and documentation of patient data; assistance with
treatments and procedures and assistance with maintenance of
patient care equipment.Accountabilities
- Provides age-appropriate patient care based upon individualized
plan of care as directed by the Registered Nurse (or Licensed
Professional) including the patient's physical, emotional needs,
cultural, spiritual, psychosocial and educational needs.
- Demonstrates effective use of time and resources in the
delivery of assigned patient care.
- Adheres to policies related to patient rights, confidentiality
and customer service standards.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills in collaboration
with other health team members to ensure optimal functioning of the
- Performs basic nursing procedures and other specific tasks and
treatments including thermal application, non-sterile soaks,
application of simple dressings, perineal care, foot care and
- Documents and reports patient status and condition which may
include vital signs, intakes and out puts, etc. to appropriate RN,
PT, OT, ST.
- Adheres to established department policies, procedures, safety,
environmental and infection control standards. Practices within
guidelines of all applicable regulatory agencies.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and
participates in on-going process improvement activities.
- Maintains and / or ensures adequate maintenance of patient
medical records and treats as confidential.
- Maintains skills, agency-based competencies and completes
annual mandatory continuing education requirements for
- Provides comfort and pain management measures
- Completes required Agency documentation accurately to include
documentation of care, charge tickets and mileage reimbursement.
Supervisory/Management ResponsibilitiesThis is a non-management job
that report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.Minimum
RequirementsEducation - High School diploma or equivalentExperience
- 1 year CNARequired Certifications/Registrations/LicensesCNA -
SOUTH CAROLINA CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Lawson Code NCNA)SCDL -
South Carolina DRIVERS LICENSE (Lawson Code LSCD)In Lieu Of The
Minimum Requirements Listed Aboven/aOther Required Skills and
- Evidence of current auto insurance
- CPR/BLS certification
- Knowledge of office equipment
- VitalsWork ShiftDay (United States of America)LocationHome
Health Roper MTFacility1021 Home Health - UpstateDepartment10217400
Home NursingShare your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to
transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve.
The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in
every role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Prisma Health, Greenville , Home Health Aide-CNA, Home Health, FT, Day, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...