Nursing Assistant, (Medical/Renal Telemetry), FT, Days
Company: Prisma Health
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.Job
SummaryTo provide quality patient care, the successful Nursing
Assistant (non-certified) performs certain nursing activities in
caring for the personal needs and comfort of the adult, geriatric,
infant and adolescent patients under the direct supervision of a
- Taking and recording vital signs accurately and with repeating
- Assists with admission of patients to the unit by preparing
room, and greeting and orienting patient and/or family to unit
(bed, call light, phone, TV).
- Collecting urine, stool, and sputum specimens.
- Preparing patients for meals and assisting in feeding and
providing snacks and supplements.
- Assisting adult/pediatric patients with toileting needs in
relation to their age including emptying established colostomy
- Removing and reapplying antiemboli hose or compression
- Maintaining cleanliness and order of treatment room, utility
room, diet kitchen, hallways, and alcoves.
- Completing documentation in EMR in an accurate and timely
- Delivering specimens to appropriate department as
- Disposes of excess linen and keeps linen
emptied.Supervisory/Management ResponsibilitiesThis is a
non-management job that report to a supervisor, manager, director
or executive.Minimum Requirements
- Education - High School diploma or equivalent OR post high
school diploma / highest degree earned
- Experience - no previous experienceRequired
Certifications/Registrations/Licensesn/aIn Lieu Of The Minimum
Requirements Listed Aboven/aOther Required Skills and Experience
- Graduate of a Nursing Assistant Training Program preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Data entryWork ShiftDay (United States of
America)LocationGreenville Memorial Med CampusFacility1008
Greenville Memorial HospitalDepartment10086425 Medical
TelemetryShare your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to
transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve.
The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in
every role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Prisma Health, Greenville , Nursing Assistant, (Medical/Renal Telemetry), FT, Days, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...