Massage Therapist, Life Center, PRN, Variable
Company: Prisma Health
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.Job
SummaryProvides inpatient and outpatient massage therapy services
to Prisma Health and Life Center. Maintains the department's
established standards of care for massage therapy clients. Performs
front desk, membership tours and membership services support and
miscellaneous clerical support for the Life Center when not
providing massage therapy services.Accountabilities:
- Provides massage services to Prisma Health and Life Center
patients and clients; provides safe, appropriate and effective
- Performs health history on clients and updates prior to each
session; ascertains precautions/contraindications for massage prior
to each session. Reviews health history with client acknowledging
concerns and areas of body needing concentrated therapy. Explain
procedures and applies techniques appropriate to client needs and
preferences. Observe client reaction to massage and modifies as
necessary. Solicits feedback and responds accordingly.
- Documents all sessions performed according to established
guidelines (SOAP note format, inpatient forms, fee-for-service,
pre/post survey, etc.). Appropriately secures filed documents.
Responsible for collecting client receipts for documentation of
service rendered. Provides accurate records of massage therapy
services provided for payroll purposes.
- Researches current massage therapy trends, practices,
techniques and regulations.
- Maintains updated appointment times with front desk and
cellular phone direct access.
- Provides massage orientation services, special events/programs,
education seminars, and classes upon request.
- Performs front desk, membership tours and membership services
support and miscellaneous clerical support for the Life Center when
not providing massage therapy services. Typical duties will include
but not limited to: assist at the front desk, provide tours to
potential members, assist Membership office, update files, chair
massage promotion onsite and offsite, assist with order of
supplies, attends staff and Club meetings.Minimum Qualifications:
- Education - Graduate of an accredited school of massage.
Current South Carolina Massage License required and National
- Experience -No previous experience required. One year
experience preferred.Medical based massage preferred,Pre/post natal
certified preferredRequired Licensure/Certification:
- LMT-Licensed Massage Therapist required
- Oncology Massage certification- PreferredOther Required
- Effective at Data ConversionWork ShiftVariable (United States
of America)LocationLife CenterFacility7001
CorporateDepartment70017460 Life Center Massage TherapyShare your
talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for
the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of
healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at
Keywords: Prisma Health, Greenville , Massage Therapist, Life Center, PRN, Variable, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...