Registered Nurse - Oncol Job in Greenville, SC
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: April 17, 2019
JOB REQUIREMENTSOncology/Onc Registered Nurse (RN) Travel
JobOncology (Onc) nurses supervise and provide nursing care to
cancer patients.Oncology/Onc RN Responsibilities:
- Oncology Registered Nurses integrate their technical skills,
scientific knowledge, and caring attitude to aid those living with
cancer, including their families - starting from diagnosis,
treatment, and then survivor-ship to end-of-life care.
- The Oncology RN reviews health history
- Assess and monitor physical and emotional status
- Keep track of laboratory, pathology and imaging
- Safely administer medications, fluids and cancer treatments
- Collaborate with doctors and other clinicians about treatment
plans. Create individualized care plans on patients under their
supervision and care.
- Help patients to understand the disease, proposed treatment
plan and possible side effects.
- Educate patients and the families regarding treatment
- Help patients plan for and manage symptoms throughout
- Help translate complex medical terminology and answer
- Communicate with doctors on behalf of the patient
- Recognize and treat cancer-related issues.
- Participate in research to enhance treatment protocols assigned
to cancer patients.
- Give supportive resources to both the patient and the families
to promote positive outlook.
- Watch and record the patient's progress on a constant
- Chart the patient's response to treatment and
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral
bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a
nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
FACILITY DETAILSAs the flagship hospital for a larger healthcare
system, that is a private, not-for-profit, academic healthcare
system. This hospital has 710-beds, A 24-HOUR Level I Emergency
Trauma Center, and a full array of services. It recently received
international recognition as a Baby-Friendly birth facility, an
honor held by fewer than 200 of the nation’s 3,200 birthing
centers.This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most
up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to
its nurses, physicians and facilities.
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains is beautiful,
southern, Greenville, South Carolina. Discover downtown, recently
rated as one of “America’s Ten Best” by Forbes Magazine, from
quaint shops, boutiques, and excellent restaurants to impeccable
museums, galleries, and theaters. Saturday mornings on Main Street
features over 75 vendors selling the season’s freshest produce,
herbs and spices, handcrafted jewelry, and many more but only
products that are made or grown in Greenville. Check out Greenville
County Museum of Art, one of the top museums in the U.S., or the
Greenville Zoo, home to a wide variety of animals from around the
world. Before or after your shift, or on your day off explore Falls
Park on the Reedy, a gorgeous oasis in the heart of the city. This
park is home to a variety of outdoor and recreational activities,
sculptures, public art, and the Liberty Bridge. Greenville is full
of endless things to do and explore, making this city the perfect
place to call home!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one
person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our
rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Greenville , Registered Nurse - Oncol Job in Greenville, SC, Healthcare , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!