Cashier/Merchandiser-Wade Hampton Thrift
Company: Miracle Hill Ministries
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary / Purpose of Position: This position's
primary responsibility is to provide exceptional customer service
by greeting and assisting customers with their purchases.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain cash register with integrity and accuracy at all
- Warmly greet and treat all customers with respect, fostering an
exceptional shopping experience.
- Answer phones and make store announcements in a professional
and courteous manner.
- Maintain appearance of the store by cleaning, organizing, and
replenishing the register area, sales floor and fitting rooms as
- Perform other duties assigned by store managers and
supervisors.Core Attributes & Expectations:
- Display a life that reflects Miracle Hill's Core values:
Christ-centered, compassion, integrity, continual growth.
- Work efficiently and manage time in order to accomplish
- Show motivation and ability to take initiative in daily tasks
- Exhibit good work habits in attendance and punctuality.
- Treat customers and co-workers in a kind, respectful, and
- Follow all safety
guidelines.Qualifications/Education/Certification:To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer-Focused: Provide exceptional customer service by
promptly greeting and assisting customers with their purchases;
effectively communicating and resolving any customer concerns in a
courteous and respectful manner.
- Detail-Oriented: Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the
cash drawer, requiring basic math skills.
- Organized: Strong ability to multi-task between customer
excellence, product placement and maintaining a safe, neat, clean
and organized workspace and sales floor focus
- Self-Motivated: Develop skills and abilities to become more
proficient and efficient in merchandise placement, reaching and
exceeding daily goals and delighting our customer. Physical
Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Have the ability to work on one's feet for an entire shift and
move with a sense of urgency.
- Lift and move 10-20 pound bags of donations on a regular
- Manipulate tagging and pricing guns in a repetitive
manner.Religious: As an evangelical Christian ministry, Miracle
Hill values its rights under federal law to hire individuals who
share the Christian faith and the ministry's doctrinal beliefs.To
be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree
with our Doctrinal Statement and Employment Qualifications (scroll
down on page to see qualifications).
Keywords: Miracle Hill Ministries, Greenville , Cashier/Merchandiser-Wade Hampton Thrift, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!