ATTENDANT, CATERING (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Bon Appetit
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time ATTENDANT, CATERING
- Location: Furman University - 3300 Poinsett Hwy, Greenville, SC
29613 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full & Part-time schedule; open availability
preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon
- Requirement: Previous experience preferred. *Internal Employee
Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to
this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1126893. The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!Are you
looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which
you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world?
We're hiring! Bon App--tit Management Company operates more than
1,000 caf--s around the country for corporations, universities, and
museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We've led the
industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from
sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from
scratch using fresh, local ingredients.Learn more about careers
with Bon App--tit: Job Summary
Summary: Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions under the
supervision of the catering captain. Ensures the accurate execution
of all events during his/her shift. May drive a catering delivery
truck. Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area during
and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area neat
and clean; returns leftover food and equipment to the catering
facility in a timely manner. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to
obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit
where required by state law. Associates at Bon App--tit -are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -1126893 -[[filter4]] -
Keywords: Bon Appetit, Greenville , ATTENDANT, CATERING (FULL & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!