Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: March 15, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Cashier is responsible for checking out
customer's merchandise through the POS registers. They perform
various Customer Service activities, to include greeting and
acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner,
handling merchandise with care.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Approaches all customers in a friendly and outgoing
- Remains product knowledgeable.
- Remains aware of advertised sales.
- Stocks and straightens shelves and pegs in the immediate area
when not directly ringing up product.
- Provides a legendary experience for every customer, every time
by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB
Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School education or equivalent
experienceKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps,
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Light work that includes constantly moving and lifting objects
up to 20 pounds, occasionally move and lift objects up to 50 pounds
or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)INDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.Part
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Greenville , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...