Company: Jackmont Hospitality
Posted on: March 17, 2023
TGI FRIDAYS // Store 2085
1114 Woodruff Road
Greenville, SC 29607 -Role PurposeTo prepare a wide variety of
foods according to recipe requirements and to adhere to product
sensitivities and plate presentation. To ensure that all prepared
food meets TGI Friday's standard of excellence. -Key
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensures that all prepared food meets TGI Friday's standard of
excellence, follows recipe requirements, and adheres to product
sensitivity and plate presentation guidelines.
- Keeps updated on recipe changes. Ensures proper execution of
recipe procedures to maintain a high quality and consistent
- Keeps entire kitchen clean; stocks and sets up rotation.
- Keeps prepared food continuously moving out of the
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the
service staff, kitchen staff and Managers.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of
station. Breaks down and cleans station thoroughly every day.
- Requisitions products on a timely basis. Operates and maintains
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
- Ensures proper rotation of all products and stocks products to
par. Labels, day dots and signs all products. Obtains Manager
signature on all products.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
of action which may be taken.Qualification Requirements
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks, while maintaining
required standards of operation, in daily activities.
- Must also be able to perform duties that ensure Guest
- Must produce items exactly according to recipe to ensure Guest
satisfaction and control food costs.
- Must follow food handling and sanitation procedures to control
food costs and ensure Guest and Team Member safety. Ensures
positive Team Member morale.
- Must be able to read Guest orders
- Must be able to hear kitchen, window person and/or Manager
requests in the midst of loud background noise
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 70 lbsPowered
Keywords: Jackmont Hospitality, Greenville , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...