FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time FOOD SERVICE UTILITY
- Location: Furman University - 3300 Poinsett Hwy, Greenville, SC
29613 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. First shift. Days may vary. More
details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience required, able to train.
- Starting Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Perks: Free meals when you work! *Internal Employee Referral
Bonus Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1172478. The advertised program is an AI recruiting
assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message
frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to
opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of
thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we
invite you to start your journey with us today! Are you looking for
a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can
learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We're
hiring! Bon Appetit Management Company operates more than 1,000
cafes around the country for corporations, universities, and
museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We've led the
industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from
sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from
scratch using fresh, local ingredients. Learn more about careers
with Bon Appetit: Job Summary
Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and
utensils clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Bon Appetitare
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Bon Appetitmaintains a drug-free
Keywords: Compass Group, Greenville , FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...