Retail Sales Associate
Company: Bargain Hunt
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The most exciting thing about Bargain Hunt is our growth!
Now Hiring 16-year-olds and up!
Our Teammates provide quick, friendly, and knowledgeable customer
service while actively striving to create a customer -focused
shopping environment. No experience is necessary. We will train
As a Teammate, you can enjoy a flexible schedule and so much
- Paid Time Off!
- Instant Pay option (no more waiting on pay day to access the
money you've earned)
- 20% employee discount
- 401k - must meet eligibility requirements
- No late nights
- Perform register transactions in a friendly and timely manner
while maintaining accuracy.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and organization
of sales floor and stock room.
- Communicate promotions and advertisements to our
- Assist in the training of new Team Members.
- Assist with store cleaning duties and collection of shopping
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members in a
professional, positive, and courteous manner.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties/tasks as assigned by Store
Bargain Hunt is an equal employment opportunity employer and
considers all applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or based on any
individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law. Bargain Hunt also provides reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the
application process, please advise Human Resources. Associated
topics: cashier, client, counter, courtesy clerk, customer service,
customer service representative, deliver, delivering, sales
Keywords: Bargain Hunt, Greenville , Retail Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!