IT Infrastructure Cloud Manager
Company: Michelin North America, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2020
IT Infrastructure Cloud Manager
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
MISSION : Provide IS teams with expertise, processes, methods and
tools necessary for their activities, as well as the associated
standards, assistance and advice.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
* Assist in developing and communicating to the stakeholders the
road map for cloud technologies.
* Work in conjunction with the Cloud Competency Center to own and
deliver items in the backlog which consist of technical components
and frameworks required for new or existing cloud technologies.
* Develop the best practices for Cloud infrastructure and ensure
they are followed.
* Develop and provide training in Cloud technologies (new or
* Contribute to BSS and Business projects to deliver Component
Level Design for the Cloud (which feeds into the overall solution
design) and implements to satisfy Business needs.
* Provide ongoing L3/4 BAU support of solutions deployed into
* Build and monitor the Obsolescence management plan for Cloud.
MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER: APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin
designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle,
including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm
equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and
solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more
environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences,
Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps
and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs
more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants
in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who
work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a
purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent
of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with
our company each year.
Michelin s status as a great place to work has been validated by
the leading authorities on workplace culture:
* Forbes annual survey of America s Best Large Employers, No. 1
* Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work
* " 2018 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation" by
Women in Trucking Association
* Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive
* AARP, one of the Best Employers for Workers Over 50
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring
that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75
percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer
multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow
and realize their purpose across the span of their individual
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way
Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total
Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life
insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
* Paternity leave
* Maternity leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several
* Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide
* 529 college savings plan
* A 401(k) match
* Free tires based upon years of service
* An Employee Assistance Program
* A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities,
women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any
part of the employment process because of a disability, please
contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship
Keywords: Michelin North America, Inc, Greenville , IT Infrastructure Cloud Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!