Digital Visualization Developer
Company: Michelin North America
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Digital Visualization DeveloperMichelin, the Worldwide leader in
Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The Digital Visualization Developer implements business
intelligence and analytic solutions or adapts existing ones that
are consistent with the needs expressed by the business entities
and that provide value to support business issues. The primary
expertise is around transforming raw data into usable data for the
purpose of delivering analytic solutions that provide actionable
insights, but he/she participates in a team for the full
development cycle from assisting in the capture and understanding
of the needs of business entities to the delivery of a usable
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Management Information Systems or related field
preferably with an area of focus on business intelligence and/or
analytics?and/or data engineering??
- 3 - 5?years?work experience with data?engineering
for?visualization tools such as?Power BI?and MicroStrategy or
demonstrated experience with data?engineering?in an enterprise
- 3 - 5?years?work experience with SQL?-?Should be proficient in
writing Advanced SQL and in performance tuning of SQL.???
- Experience with Azure is a plus??
- Experience with digital storytelling is a plus.
- Experience using MicroStrategy and Power BI SDK is a plus.
- Experience with wireframing/prototyping is a plus.
- Experience with automated testing is a plus.
- Driven to?understand business needs and processes,?to?analyze
and understand data,?to deliver actionable insights??
- Ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts
of information with great attention to detail??
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures,
theories, principles, and practices??
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving
- Strong written/oral communication and
- Highly self-motivated and able to work well in a dynamic,
evolving team environment??
Key?Responsibilities:??Within the?defined perimeter?and as part of
an Agile?Scrum team,??
- Analysis and translation of the customer need??
- Design and develop?the?visual solution?using enterprise tools
- Testing and defect correction
- Train users and hand off to support teams
- Deliver visualizations which are easy to support and sustain by
a support team
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin
designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle,
including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm
equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and
solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more
environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences,
Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps
and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs
more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants
in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who
work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a
purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent
of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with
our company each year.
Michelin's status as a great place to work has been validated by
the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of "America's Best Large Employers," No. 1
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work--
- \" 2018 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation\"
by Women in Trucking Association
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and
inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring
that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75
percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer
multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow
and realize their purpose across the span of their individual
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way
Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total
Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life
insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Paternity leave
- Maternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities,
women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any
part of the employment process because of a disability, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship
Keywords: Michelin North America, Greenville , Digital Visualization Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!