Posted on: January 10, 2022
Our client is a leading national provider for auto finance
solutions. They are looking to add additional members to their
software engineer team due to needing additional hands on deck.
Recently they have been expanding their applications to help with
user experience, modernization, and to ensure their loans are safe.
They are looking to bring someone on the team who has a strong
understanding in either .Net/C# or Python. Since being a cultural
fit is strongly important to them they are willing to invest the
time to train someone to fit within their technical environment.
Currently they are in the process of completing their application
modernization efforts which has impacted their cloud environment,
data warehouse, ERP systems, and applications. This individual will
help wrap this initiative up and help maintain and support new
development to come. Some of their recent applications they have
added include their Line of Credit and Bulk application, which are
two that this individual will likely help support. On the
application side of the house they have 150-200 internal
applications and are migrating those to AWS from onprim. They are
also building new loan applications to help their loan servicing
process be more efficient.
Day to day this person will be:
- doing core development, mainly in the backend
- Using C# or Python
- building API's
- designing apps and data modules
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing
the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest
solution to the functional requirement. Work cross-functionally
with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners,
designers, Ops, customer support
- Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical
expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information
technology best practices and standards and how to apply this
understanding to work projects and processes.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from the
assigned information technology platform
- Join agile Product Teams practicing rapid software development
- Work directly with business leaders and subject matter experts on
the most important things that drive value to the business
- Seek out, research and experiment with new technologies
- Develop applications based on the .Net framework with minimal
- Lead small teams in the development of new applications.
- Provide technical leadership in the introduction and
implementation of new tools and techniques.
- Participate in plan development, ensuring on time task
- Perform as a technical lead for projects as needed.
- Ensure alignment of solutions to business objectives.
- Perform scope, design and code reviews to ensure quality.
- Perform technical analysis of new and existing systems, and
C#, Python, .net, Aws, Software development, Java, Agile, Api, Sql,
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- AWS - ACA will help this individual become AWS certified
- They provide lunch and learns to help their employees learn and
- Have a very collaborative environment
- treat there employees great, higher ups come around a lot.
- Very big on Spartanburg pride, they are homegrown here.
- Help there employees gain certifications, this individual will
get the chance to obtain their AWS Certification with this
- Highly close team and a billion dollar company, grew from 3 - 5
billion in two years.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas
and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We
are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients,
including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and
Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services,
Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with
progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true
partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all
applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age,
color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any
other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law
poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an
accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or
email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed
exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them
from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes
will not receive a response.
Keywords: TEKsystems, Greenville , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!