Field Service Specialist - Charleston
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Field Services Specialist is responsible for performing
random and/or assigned field investigations, observations and
provider relations support at the direction of the Network
Operations Manager or the Provider Relations Director.
* Schedules field work in cooperation with the Network Operations
Manager and the Provider Relations Manager.
* Performs scheduled and random visits to healthcare facilities and
contracted transportation providers to verify level of service;
provider's adherence to contract standards for drivers and
vehicles; and provider's on-time performance.
* Maintains train-the-trainer certification for Passenger
Assistance, Sensitivity & Safety and Defensive Driving.
* Randomly attends scheduled training sessions being conducted by
third party trainers to ensure trainers are maintaining the
CTAA/NSC instructional standard. If it is determined that a trainer
is not meeting the desired goals of the CTAA/NSC training programs,
the Safety Director will be notified and will take appropriate
* Provides oversight of driver and attendants participation in and
compliance with ModivCare's prescribed training curriculum as
outlined in the Safe Driver Program.
Supports network digitization, platform utilization and other
market specific initiatives.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
* 2 or 4 year college degree preferred
* Current certification from the CTAA and NSC is a plus
Skills & Experience
* Transportation and/or vehicle maintenance experience
* Prior audit experience and/or knowledge of Medicaid guidelines a
* Ability to train drivers and attendants using ModivCare
prescribed training curriculum
* Valid/current driver's license and a clean driving record
* Basic knowledge of assigned state along with ability to read and
* Ability to follow complex instructions
* Must be flexible to work a variety of work schedules/hours
* Must be willing and able to travel locally 75%+ within assigned
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Must be self-motivated and possess superior time management
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be able to pass DMV record check
* Driving record must remain in compliance with ModivCare's driver
* Must be able to use a hands-free mobile phone
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits
for you and your family.
ModivCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
* Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Pre-Tax and Post -Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Parental Leave
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental
and much more!!)
Salary: Starting at $19.17/hour
ModivCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: LogistiCare, Greenville , Field Service Specialist - Charleston, IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!