Technical Writer (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3
markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating
in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000
companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the
mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our
outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search
for a Technical Writer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term
opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Write, edit, and format task-level documentation to include but
not limited to: Procedures, Job Aids, Participant and Facilitator
Resources, Forms, and Client Pages
- Work with a variety of departments and related business
owners/approvers to document process, procedures, and related
- May lead several projects in support of business initiatives
and operations training goals
- Collaborate with SMEs, business leaders and product owners to
document and develop training to support operations
- Maintain overall documentation records including creation,
revisions, reviews and archival Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience or Master's degree;1-2 years
of project management experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast
changing, evolving environment.
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Comfortable working at a face pace and are able to meet
- Able to learn new technology and apply knowledge quickly.
- Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon
Keywords: Conexess Group, Greenville , Technical Writer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!