Software Application Engineer
Company: Proterra Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
- Manage the full product life cycle and development of the
client Diagnostic Tool and other applications from requirements
definition, development, validation, release, and maintenance.
- Ensure the application architecture is compatible with new
products by working alongside the product development engineering
- Create new functionality to improve the usefulness and
capability of the tool.
- Create new solutions and tools that will help improve
- Perform developer and peer testing within the Diagnostics
Software Solutions team.
- Engage with customers (internal and external) to understand the
- Write all software code.
- Manage updates and bug fixes.
- Manage deployment of updates.
- Create processes to ensure the development and release of
updates are coordinated with engineering development process
- Determine the overall effectiveness of the tool and make
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts to ensure the quality and
accuracy of new features.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our products.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
About Our Group:
- Diagnostics Engineering & Product Support team is responsible
for creating world-class, industry-leading software applications
supporting our products and tomorrow's workforce. This position
will report to the Product Technical Support Engineering Manager in
Greenville, SC, and will work closely with a Staff Engineer in the
Diagnostics Software team. We strive to provide the highest-level
service and support to our clients.
- We work collaboratively to build strong relationships with our
clients, partners, and own team.
- Travel to customers and events is expected, remote/hybrid is an
- About YouSelf-starter with the ability to adapt interpersonal
styles and techniques to influence at all levels of the
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, establish trust and
credibility, and act with complete integrity.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and diligent.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English communication, verbal and written, skills
Your Experience includes
- in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical
Engineering or another related discipline 5+ years of proven
related software application development experience
- 5+ years of .Net 4.5 or newer development experience;
excellent, proven .Net development experience using C#
- Strong Windows application development experience
- Strong knowledge in design and development using SQL Server and
- Knowledge and experience with XML
- Experience with Web Servers, Web Services a plus
- Experience with mobile device software development (Android and
- Knowledge of vehicle controls and communication protocols (CAN,
- Local and Cloud based Database interface experience
- Data visualization and graphical interface skill
Keywords: Proterra Inc, Greenville , Software Application Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!