Company: Technology Partners
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Location: Greenville, SC Type: Contract Job #9198 Technology
Partners is currently seeking a talented Java Developer (147306).
Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next
big career move a reality! What You Will Be Doing:
- Understand the business requirements
- Provide accurate estimates and develop the code
- Develop Unit test cases, build the automated test cases,
execute the test scripts Provide Test Support for User Acceptance
- Respond to inquiries from Business Users for assistance in
diagnosing Production System operations and data
- Be able to make ongoing recommendation for operational
improvements of production applications
- Provide L3 support for critical production issues Required
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Full Stack Application Development experience in Large
scape Enterprise Web Apps.
- Good communications skills is a must, as this role involves
working with business users; managing expectations.
- Should be fluent in English.
- 5 Years Basic Java & Advanced Java
- 5 Years Spring-Boot, AngularJS
- 3 Years Ionic or React Native
- 2 Years Azure Cloud and Azure Native Apps
- 1 Year PLC API integration
- 3 Years OS Platform AIX, Windows
- 3 Years Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQLServer 2008
- 3 Years Perl, Shell, Windows Batch Scripts, PL/SQL, SQL
- 3 Years Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQLServer 2008 We are interested
in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United
States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this
time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp
agreement. If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We
realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we
offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program Your better future is ready, and we want to
put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: java, spring boot, angularjs, react, azure, plc, maestro,
windows server 2008, sql Looking for more opportunities with
Technology Partners? Check out ! Technology Partners is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable
state or federal civil rights laws.
- The post Java Developer appeared first on Technology
Keywords: Technology Partners, Greenville , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!