Dynamics 365 CE CRM Technical Architect
Company: Hitachi Solutions America
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator
passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused
solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business
transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and
intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned,
and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft.
Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to
deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have
achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on
their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and
modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce
costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team
members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on
Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver
excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of
innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one
of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has
been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions
that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe
supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864
A CE Technical Architect leads the technical aspects of a D365
Customer Engagement (CE) project or workstream working in
collaboration with the functional team and developers.
- Learn a customer's business, needs, and processes and architect
solutions utilizing modern technologies and techniques to help them
achieve their goals. Designs should find a balance between user
satisfaction, maintainability, scalability, and cost to
- Drive Dynamics CE implementations through all project phases,
including discovery, definition, build, test, and deploy.
- Lead data-centric discussions with the client through discovery
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, system
diagrams, and prototypes.
- Develop integrations and customizations to Dynamics CE.
- Design and lead the system architecture process to create,
define specifications for, and implement customizations for any
custom code or data migration requirements.
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution.
- Strong Power Apps and Dynamics CE product and industry
- 3+ years designing and delivering D365 solutions with various
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client
development skills to effectively present information to company
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to
quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Technologies (Functions,
Service Bus, Data Factory, APIM, Application Insights), SSIS,
TypeScript, Portal Development, Power BI, ADO Pipelines, Azure Data
- Microsoft D365 & Power Platform certifications
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to age, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Hitachi Solutions America, Greenville , Dynamics 365 CE CRM Technical Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!