Sr. UI Developer
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Job #: 982745
- IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND RESUME TO NIC AT
As Sr. UI developer reporting to the Manager of Application
Development, you will be responsible for the development,
maintenance, and support of business critical applications based on
.Net technologies. You will design, estimate, develop, test and
implement new application systems and enhance existing applications
utilizing our client's standards. This is a senior level
development position, and as such, you will be responsible for
mentoring more junior team members and leading small development
teams. Additionally, you will be instrumental in introducing new
development techniques and technologies and will assist in the
adoption and implementation of Scrum. This position will constantly
look for ways to push our development capability and footprint to
the next level, so staying current with the latest technology tools
and trends is vital for success.
- Develop applications based on the .Net framework with minimal
- Lead small teams in the development of new applications.
- Provide technical leadership in the introduction and
implementation of new tools and techniques.
- Participate in plan development, ensuring on time task
- Perform as a technical lead for projects as needed.
- Ensure alignment of solutions to business objectives.
- Perform scope, design and code reviews to ensure quality.
- Perform technical analysis of new and existing systems, and
- Collaborate closely with business partners, IT Architects,
Quality Assurance, Business Analysts and other development
- Ensure solutions comply with our client's IT policies.
- At least 3 years experience with Angular
- Must have Portfolio of websites created using Angular
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Computer Science strongly
preferred or a related discipline with at least 8 years of
- 5+ years of .Net applications development.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web Services, Web API, JQuery, CSS,
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Forms (WinForms), Windows Presentation Foundation
- SQL Server
- BitBucket / Bamboo / VSTS
- Entity framework (EF)
- Experience preferred with RabbitMQ and Microsoft Message Queue
- 2+ years of Scrum/Agile experience.
- A solid background in maintaining and developing applications
from conception to implementation.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to
details and ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work with teams with
remote and onsite resources ranging from Junior to Senior
- Excellent verbal,written and communication skills.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Greenville , Sr. UI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!