Company: Gates Corporation
Posted on: November 17, 2020
At Gates, we welcome challenges, celebrate hard work, and
continually seek new talent to join our global company. Our
Greenville, SC plant is looking for a Packer. Please review below
to see if this might be the right opportunity for you:
PERKS AT WORK
* Great team culture that works together to get the job done
* Eligible for benefits in 30 days or less, including 401(k) with
* Paid Time Off starting at a max of 21 days per year!
* Employee Discounts computers, vehicles, amusement park tickets,
gym memberships, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB
* In Greenville, we specialize in the final step of hydraulic hose
and tube production: coupled assembly.
* Our process starts with a partially-finished hose that are
produced at other Gates plants, where we then cut them to size and
attach the metal coupling.
* Shift available:
* 1st Shift (6:00 AM 2:00 PM)
The Packer will be responsible for picking product from pick areas
to fulfill customer orders in a warehouse environment.
* Ability to locate, read and apply various profiles and understand
pack requirements and components when needed.
* Be able to inspect goods for damage or defects
* Examines materials visually or physically to ensure conformance
with established standards.
* Works for continuous improvement in all processes to maximize
* Attendance is an essential function of this position. The
employee must have regular, reliable, punctual and consistent
attendance. The employee must be able to work regular and/or
flexible hours or shifts, overtime before and after regular hours
and shifts, as well as on weekends.
* Warehouse or distribution experience preferred
* Willingness to Learn
* Ability to work independently or with a team
* Proactively able to step in to support other team members as
needed and share knowledge to allow cross training of all
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Temperatures may vary in accordance with weather conditions and may
be extreme. Gates is managed in compliance with OSHA guidelines and
requires all employees to wear steel-toed shoes, safety glasses,
and hearing protection.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power
and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of
material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed
We know that s trying to fancy the terminology think belts and
hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyer belts, cars, tractors,
blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a
few. Because why not do it all*
We invite you to learn more about us and our values at
Gates Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment
opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment
decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race,
sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other
consideration defined by law.
Keywords: Gates Corporation, Greenville , Packer, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!