Workspace / Systems Engineer- onsite
Company: Datasoft Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Workspace / Systems Engineer About the Job
- Duration: Long term renewable contract
- Location: Greer, SC
- Pay rate: Hourly (Depending on experience)
- Job ID: 3539 This is a Full-Time W2 position, no subcontracting
or C2C. Overview This position is going to be within the Workspace
engineering team, but it's going to have an O365 focus. Not looking
for: help desk tier 1 or 2 experience This is a Microsoft Shop
working on Workspace Solutions, including Software, Hardware and
Infrastructure services. This is not a user help desk position, but
an engineer level position that requires independent decision
making to work on enterprise-level infrastructure, software,
hardware and automation solutions and projects. Responsibilities
- Leads the planning, implementation and maintenance of Network
and Workspace Systems that performs to defined business
- Ensures equipment availability (planning, lifecycle upgrades)
by steering operational processes surrounding IT End Devices.
- Works closely within the global network of Workspace Systems
and ensure that standards, operations, processes and procedures are
aligned and follows the directions of the function Workspace
- Provides support of worldwide service transitions (change
- Coordinates the IT standardization of legal entities or
locations as required.
- Directs the facilitation of equipment ordering in local SRM
(incl. standard end devices).
- Organizes the physical access management for providers in
relevant IT applications.
- Provides event, access, incident and problem management as well
service request fulfillment for non-standard solutions.
- Utilizes technical and process skills to ensure delivery and
complete customer satisfaction.
- Provides and maintains documentation in PRIMA (IT System) of
all installed devices for Workspace Systems in the Americas.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
Maintains current knowledge of future innovations, technical trends
and applies this to direct future changes. Aligns knowledge of the
solutions available to best practices for the business
- Develops project plans, administers the change control process
and ensures that tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- BS/BA degree in Business, IT or a related discipline or the
equivalent of 4+ years of experience in Information
- Serves as the Office 365 operational and support engineer with
responsibility for coordinating the planning and implementation of
Microsoft 365 workloads and applications such as OneDrive, Teams, &
- Creates solutions for Microsoft 365 Products for client Group
- Most important experiences: providing 3rd level
troubleshooting, office 365 governance, security and compliance,
and problem resolution / independent problems solving, solutions
architecting for the O365 product platform
- This person will work with production end devices, hardware
(laptops, towers, printers, scanners), Active Directory and 365.
They are responsible for local testing of hardware and
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Technology to
include experience with computer infrastructure in the areas of
software, hardware and related processes in an operational
- Windows and Android experience
- PowerShell and batching experience5+ years of working knowledge
of PC desktop tools (MS Windows and Office skills).
- Nice to haves: wireless experience
- 3+ years of knowledge of database systems from a workplace
operations perspective. About our Company DataSoft Technologies is
a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services
in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides
staff augmentation services for Information Technology and
Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)
Keywords: Datasoft Technologies, Inc., Greenville , Workspace / Systems Engineer- onsite, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!