Medical Social Worker LMSW
Company: Bridgeway Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As our Hospice Medical Social Worker, you will:
- Provide wide range of psychosocial services to terminally ill
patients and their families.
- Regularly assess the patient and family psychosocial
- Regularly assess the pre-bereavement/anticipatory grief
- Implement the Plan of Care provisions to meet their needs,
which include: social service goals for alleviating problems,
supportive counseling, problem solving, community referrals
pre-bereavement and bereavement care.
- Regularly re-evaluate the patient's and family's psychosocial
- Attend weekly inter-disciplinary meetings to identify risks
that were not evident and/or assessed.
- Participate in on-call rotation with other social work team
members as assigned/directed by the Administrator.
- Master's in Social Work is strongly preferred. Bachelor's
Degree in counseling, social work, psychology, theology, divinity,
or equivalent field strongly preferred.
- Professional Licensure as a Social Worker in the State of
- Clinical experience or formal training related to death, dying,
and bereavement. Equivalent combination of specialized training,
education and experience will be considered.
- Knowledgeable of hospice state and federal regulations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include some evenings
- Valid driver's license and auto liability insurance.
Keywords: Bridgeway Healthcare, Greenville , Medical Social Worker LMSW, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!