Structural Designer- Commercial Buildings
Posted on: May 3, 2021
I have a client located in Greenville, South Carolina that has an
immediate need for a Structural Designer.
- Candidate will coordinate with the team to produce structural
drawings for commercial buildings.
- Candidate will adjust red-line changes as necessary.
- Candidate needs to be able to draw most structural aspects of
the building, and not just one area such as ‘ anchor bolts’,
- This candidate will coordinate with the Structural Engineering
Department to produce structural drawings in Revit and AutoCAD from
sketches and/or specifications submitted by the team
- Proficient using Revit and AutoCAD
- Minimum 3-5 years of Structural and Revit Design
- Commercial Building experience – some industrial is ok as long
as there is a commercial mix
- Buildings will be 10 stories and under
- Working remotely is not an option. They need to be in the
office the majority of the time.
- Hours & Shift: M-F 8-5 - Flex start time as early as 7am and as
late as 6pm
35-40/hr (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 6 to 8-month long contract assignment. For more
information, please send your updated resume to
email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this
opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Keywords: Selectek, Greenville , Structural Designer- Commercial Buildings, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!