Company: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America's top-five
non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing?
Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks
and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or
"service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect
homeowners' mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills,
and help homeowners in default to get current.
This position provides quality control, project development and
risk identification for the functions performed using Call Miner
within the Compliance and Legal Services division of Shellpoint.
The Analyst will work closely with the functional area managers and
- Researches and review accounts, items, or processes selected
- Quality Control liaison with functional areas
- Use spreadsheets and databases to maintain detailed Call Miner
- Assist with generation of Call Miner reports
- Build Call Miner work flow audits
- Monitor and make recommendations for smoke detector
- Facilitate conference calls with senior management and
directors to ensure that Call Miner directivesand process changes
- Consult with business lines to validate Call Miner categories
created are meeting department goals and needs
- Oversee the completion of Call Miner auditing and ensure data
is formatted for reporting
- Assist with providing Call Miner data to be used for creating
and conducting companywide training for new change directives
- Perform root cause analysis for any failing Call Miner
- Act as resource for auditors for any assistance needed with
completing monthly audits
- Assist with the tracking, organization and responses to Call
- Perform complex reviews of remediated processes to ensure
functionality and compliance
- Work with Analysts to assist with the enhancement of Call Miner
and Tableau reporting
- Must pass the Aptitude Test
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability to
handle multiple tasks
- Able to effectively interact with managers and members of the
- A self-motivated work style and a strong desire to exceed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet timelines
- Average MS Excel skills are required
- Knowledge of Call Miner (or other speech analytical software)
and Tableau - if possible
- College degree or a combination of some college and relevant
* Three weeks' PTO (paid time off) for vacation and sick days.
* Paid holidays.
* Medical, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance.
* Short- and long-term disability insurance.
* Adoption- and tuition-assistance programs.
* 401k matching program.
* Performance-based annual bonuses.
* Advancement opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
CA Notice at Collection
Keywords: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing, Greenville , Analyst, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!