Staff Engineer - Exteriors
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our client is developing world-class electrical vehicles.
Incredible opportunity to engineer and launch configurations of a
proven EV platform. The company is rapidly growing and we seek
current and future leaders, who can shape the future of products
and develop high-performing engineering teams.Primary technical
experience is sought in the design and integration of exterior
products - think side mirrors, wipers, windows, doors, skirts, bike
racks, etc -onto a vehicle. Must have OEM or Tier 1 design
experience, running projects from concept through to launch. About
the Role - You will:
- Design and release advanced composite, metal and multi-material
solutions for Proterra bus body architectures.
- Develop and implement industry best practices for bus body
design and the integration of adjacent vehicle systems.
- Create robust component and system level DFMEAs and Design
- Create body sub-system specifications, and interface with key
suppliers and manufacturing in support of vehicle level
- Develop robust vehicle development and validation plans and
work with product validation engineering to ensure product meets
- Work with CAD and CAE resources to ensure 3D data integrity and
drawing accuracy as well as high performance and efficiency of
- Author statement of requirements as part of strategic sourcing
- Support test and field incidents resolution for issues related
to body functionality.
- Implement new technologies focused on advancing future products
relative to cost, weight, performance and the scaling of body
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.Greenville, SC
is rated among the top towns to live in South Carolina, its modern
infrastructure, vibrant culture, great climate and low cost of
living are a few of many reasons that companies and people choosing
to move here.
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Greenville , Staff Engineer - Exteriors, Other , greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!