Company: LifeMD, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Conversion Labs is looking for a Purchasing
Manager to join our team in our Greenville, South Carolina office.
The Purchasing Manager leads all activities of the purchasing
department. This critical role is responsible for buying and
managing the flow of products as well as negotiating contracts and
The ideal candidate has a combination of
leadership skills, product knowledge, e-commerce experience and
prior experience overseeing the daily workflow, budget, and
schedules of the purchasing
- Lead the purchasing strategy for the business, with a focus on
reducing COGS while ensuring inventory availability.
- Analyze business data, oversee & administer contracting &
procurement strategies & programs ensuring accurate, usable
information for business decision-makers to increase operational
efficiency & profitability.
- Develop procurement plans cognizant of forecast requirements,
cost parameters & business interests by applying strategies for
risk mitigation, business continuity, cost management and
- Proactively identify, communicate and follow up on significant
trends and demand changes to achieve optimum inventory and
- Provide tactical and strategic direction for future development
of the supply chain. Making key sourcing & resourcing
- Select, introduce and develop the suppliers. Continuing the
relationship and management of the suppliers performance with the
- Develop and manage strategy for the most optimal freight
forwarding and custom clearance.
- Identify risk within the supply chain and manage the
appropriate plans to address these in line with recognized tools
- Provide monthly purchase forecast to suppliers and prepare
reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers, creating partnerships with
suppliers focusing on forward thinking strategic development and
- Initiate new partnerships for new and existing product
- Regularly check for slow moving and obsolete finished good
risks, report and follow up by closely working with other
- Identify and deliver cost down initiatives, period on
- Provide costs and view opportunities and alternatives providing
long term lowest cost solution.
- Improve efficiency & effectiveness including coordinating
internal teams for product evaluation & selecting best total value"
- Administer on-line purchasing systems.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received, prepare and
process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating
policies with suppliers
- Ensure the agreed stock holding policies to meet customer
lead-times are respected whilst minimizing risk of
- Support the development and implementation of improved
forecasting & demand planning software & processes
- Regularly check for potential stock-outs due to change in
demand / delay in supply
- Take immediate action to ensure product availability by
following up with relevant teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both
internally with key stakeholders and externally with suppliers and
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to define and implement business improvement
- Strong demonstrable commercial skills and awareness
- Ability to plan and forecast
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload to achieve set
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong sense of urgency and of responsibility
- Experience within e-commerce a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: LifeMD, Inc., Greenville , Buyer, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!