Posted on: May 3, 2021
I have a client located in the Greenville, SC area that has an
immediate need for a Mechanical Design
- Creating, developing and documenting designs required to
assemble and manufacture the products of the organization. You will
work closely with sales and manufacturing teams to ensure designs
meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing
- Responsible for the entire project cycle to include design,
development, and project completion.
- Prepare product designs including 3D models, drawings using
SolidWorks (2016 or newer) and AutoCAD
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing and sales to
troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Work with suppliers and customers to determine product
specifications and arranging equipment.
- Perform cost analyses of product components.
- 3+ years in industrial machine design/manufacturing
- Would prefer a bachelor’ s degree in Mechanical
- Minimum Degree requirements- 2-year Mechanical Engineering
Technology Degree or Engineering Design Technology Degree
- SolidWorks and AutoCAD experience
- $36-41hr- (Flexible depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information,
please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press
apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with
you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Keywords: Selectek, Greenville , Mechanical Engineer, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!