Full Time RPSGT - 5K Retention bonus available!!!
FT Sleep Technologist Needed - Opportunity includes possible
additional compensation of up to $100 per shift!
Full-Time Sleep Technologist - St. Francis
MedBridge Healthcare is seeking a FT experienced RPSGT or RT to
work in our St. Francis hospital Sleep Lab. The position will
provide sleep services on an as-needed basis from 8:00PM-6:00AM.
Competitive hourly rates available, depending on experience.
Additional incentive pay up to an extra $100 per shift is
available based on attended study and scoring productivity!
MedBridge is a leading provider of sleep laboratory management
services and sleep therapy. MedBridge partners with hospitals and
physician practices to offer comprehensive fully-integrated
services for patient identification, testing, diagnosis, treatment
and long-term care management of patients with sleep disorders.
Responsibilities will include:
- facilitating tests and collecting data
- responsible for preparing equipment, recording activities, and
- responsible for following proper polysomnographic procedures
including the use of electrodes, sensors, calibration of equipment,
and fitting of airway pressure masks
- analysis (scoring) of clinical events, such as respiratory and
cardiac episodes, and tabulation of final data to be submitted for
- required compliance with regulations and laws concerning safety
- High School diploma or higher education level
- Completion of an accredited Polysomnography program
- Certified by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic
Technologists as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist "RPSGT"
or certified as a Registered Respiratory Therapist preferred and GA
Department of Health License
- Certification in basic cardiac life support (BCLS) and/or
- Vaccination and immunization records or titers may be
STATEMENT OF POLICY
MedBridge is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other
things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN (AAP)
The affirmative Action Plans for Minorities and Women,
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are available
for inspection, by appointment, with Human Resources during regular
business hours upon request.
If you are an individual with the disability who may require an
accommodation may contact Brenda Underwood, HR Manager at
864-272-1843 or email@example.com , or TTY: 711
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all
employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all
persons hired to work in the United States.