Company: PAE Government Services Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
Purchase a variety of aircraft parts, materials, supplies, and
services along with various facilities maintenance supplies and
services. Evaluate bids, select, and recommend suppliers and
negotiate price, delivery, quality, and service. Follow up on all
awards until completion of the order. Negotiate and settle with
suppliers regarding damage claims, rejections, the return of
materials, over-shipments, cancellations, and engineering changes.
Responsible for complying with corporate policies, procedures, and
underlying Federal, state, and/or local regulations concerning the
purchase and shipment of goods, materials, or services. Assignments
will include higher value or higher complexity tasks.
- Apply sound procurement techniques to support acquisition
planning, acquisition strategies, and subsequent acquisition of
materials and simple services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations
and standard commercial procurement practices.
- Review purchase requisitions for clarity, compliance, detail,
completeness, and obtain additional information considered
- Develop sourcing lists for various commodities to support the
development of requests for information (RFIs), quotations (RFQs),
proposals (RFPs) and invitations to bid.
- Interview potential suppliers.
- Review solicitation responses and perform relevant analyses to
include price and cost, Statement of Work compliance, delivery
terms, payment terms, and other terms and conditions of the
- Serve as a business advisor to internal customers, providing
alternative solutions to requested items when such a solution would
provide a benefit to the Company (i.e. enhanced performance, cost
savings, or positive schedule impact).
- Negotiate all aspects of procurements to include price, payment
and delivery terms, quality requirements, and other factors with
suppliers to achieve the best value procurement possible.
- Generate Purchase Orders in the final form for approval and
- Prepare and maintain complete Purchase Order files in
accordance with Federal Acquisition policies, Corporate Procurement
guidance, and other applicable references to ensure compliance
throughout the procurement cycle.
- Procure using streamlined acquisition methods such as purchase
- Actively manage the procurement process from order placement
through receipt of products and subsequent payment of
- Actively manage supplier performance through consistent
communication to ensure proper adherence to purchase order terms
- Participate in the invoice approval process to ensure that
supplier invoices are in accordance with purchase order terms and
conditions and resolve issues as necessary.
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks to
execute job functions in an orderly, efficient manner.
- Work professionally in a team environment and independently as
- Identify problems, analyze alternatives, and develop viable
- Read, comprehend, and interpret written materials of moderate
to complex difficulty.
- Compose written materials of moderate to complex difficulty on
- Act with integrity at all times when representing the
- Perform other related duties as required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring
practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United
States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation,
marital status, family structure, medical condition including
genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental
or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the
job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or
any other protected category under federal, state, or local
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Government Services Inc, Greenville , Buyer III, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!