Manufacturing Engineer-Automotive Parts
Company: Affinity Executive Search
Posted on: May 3, 2021
My client is a leading independent manufacturer and distributor
of replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket industry.They
supply Engine Management and Temperature Control parts for motor
vehicles both domestic and imported. The parts are sold throughout
the U. S. and North America, Europe, and Asia by traditional
warehouse distributors as well as major automotive retail
The Greenville Operations Facility manufactures both traditional
Gasoline and Natural Gas Fuel Injectors. Many component parts are
manufactured on site using CNC turning centers and other close
tolerance metal cutting and grinding equipment. These lines are
vertically integrated with many component parts manufactured on
site, injection molding operations, winding machines, assembly and
fuel flow setting and testing equipment.
I am looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to provide support to the
FUEL INJECTOR manufacturing processes. The desired candidate will
have strong electro-mechanical skills that will support the
manufacturing processes associated with FUEL INJECTORS.
Opportunities include working with high precision measurement and
flow testing equipment, design of test and assembly rigs and
developing systems to monitor the quality of manufacturing
processes. Experience with turning centers, injection mold
equipment, automotive parts, pneumatic applications, computer
controlled devices and fluid applications are desired in this
* Develop and maintain documentation including SOPs, Control Plans,
Preventative Maintenance, and other documentation in accordance
* Develop new product manufacturing and equipment specifications,
processes, and hardware.
* Perform cost justifications for new products and projects.
* Work with technicians and other engineers through successful
launch of new products.
* Provide technical leadership for fuel injector and coil
* Provide troubleshooting for quality issues.
Location: Greenville, SC, Automotive Tier 1 & 2 Supplier Fast
growing Auto parts industry.Close to downtown Greeville, Fast
* BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* Minimum 3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience,
Automotive Experience Required, Electro/Mechanical Parts a plus
* Prefer Experience with Engine Parts & Fuel Injectors
* Automotive parts experience preferred.
* Reverse Engineering experience a Plus
* Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
* TS16949 experience preferred.
* MS Office, JD Edwards, and AutoCAD skills a plus.
Keywords: Affinity Executive Search, Greenville , Manufacturing Engineer-Automotive Parts, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!