Specific information related to the position is outlined below.
To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create
an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will
provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the
application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by
emailing Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox
is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other
correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Answer incoming calls from participants enrolled in Flexible
Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements,
Transportation Spending Accounts and Health Saving Account (HSA.)
Determine eligibility of expenses, coverage and pay out based on
IRS guidelines. Educate plan participants verbally and via written
correspondence on client plan specifics and IRS guidelines for the
plan. Research and resolve issues as it relates to the benefit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
- Answer incoming calls in the Flex Benefits Call Center.
- Provide exemplary customer service and be able to answer
account questions including research/resolving any issues
pertaining to the participant's account plans.
- Respond to emails from participants received in the shared
department email box.
- Process substantiating documentation for participants to send
for Benefit Access Card transactions to confirm eligibility for
pre-tax funds used, and clear unsubstantiated card transaction to
keep the Benefit Access VISA card active when substantiation
documentation is sufficient.
- Determination of the eligibility of the debit card transactions
based on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations, and client's
- Educating callers on all plan and IRS specifics Demonstrate
proficiency using online tools assisting plan participant in
utilizing Employee Benefits online communication tools.
- Follow up to ensure research and issues are resolved as it
relates to the plan benefits.
- Keep abreast of industry related items as it pertains to HIPAA
(Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, Section 125,
132 and HSAs.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of call center experience
- One year of data entry skills or one or more years of business
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic computer applications such as
Microsoft Office software Possess strong customer service skills
(telephone, problem solving)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge of and/or ability to learn recordkeeping automation
- Ability to apply analytical and reasoning skills
McGriff Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender,
color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, veteran status or other classification
protected by law.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision