Company: Northwestern Mutual
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Northwestern Mutual - Upstate, SC and Western, NC -
ITS TIME TO GO PRO IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN
Teamwork, the love of competition, and the desire to win have a
place beyond the field, the mat, the track, and the court.
At Northwestern Mutual , financial advisors help people meet
their financial goals. They can handle a challenge, take feedback,
and push for success. They get to train with industry veterans, all
while building their own practice and their earning potential. Our
former student-athlete financial advisors believe that working for
a winning team is just like playing for a winning team.
As a financial advisor, a typical day may
- Helping clients and prospects think big and creating a game
plan for achieving their goals
- Developing tailored solutions for each client
- Training and coaching from the best in the business through an
award-winning training program*
- Team meetings to set and track goals
- Making calls to prospective clients
You just may have found the career for you,
- You want a company that values varied experiences and
- You think hard work should be recognized and rewarded.
- Teamwork and collaboration are important to you.
- You want to be in business for yourself but not by
- You want to work for a company with exceptional financial
strength** and whose values match your own.
- 4-year College Degree
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Client facing experience
- History of high achievement demonstrated by rapid growth and
consistent, measurable results
- Track record of outperforming peers
- Ability to develop lasting, meaningful relationships as well as
- Prior sales/customer service experience.
- Former college/professional athlete; Military veteran
While you help your clients achieve financial security,
Northwestern Mutual will also help you.
- Exceptional income potential - as your hard work will directly
relate to your sales results. Our financial representatives are
independent contractors compensated through commissions, bonuses,
repeat business, and client retention.
- Comprehensive medical coverage (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Two company-funded retirement plans (pension plan and 401(k)
- Sponsorship of Licensing and designations.
- Group life and disability income insurance.
- Northwestern Mutual is honored as one of the Worlds Most
Admired Companies in the life insurance industry according to
FORTUNE Magazines annual survey, 2018.
- Northwestern Mutual named Best Places to Work by Glassdoor.com
(Ranking #1 among Insurance Companies 2018).
- Ranking organizations that excel at training and leadership
development, Training magazine ranked Northwestern Mutual among its
Training Top 125 in 2017.
- Ranked among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers as measured
by total revenues by the leading investment industry publications:
Investment News; Financial Advisor magazine; Financial Planning
magazine; Investment Advisor magazine. (2016, 2017, 2018).
 Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The
Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI
Keywords: Northwestern Mutual, Greenville , Financial Advisor, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!