Senior Digital Producer
Company: Hill Holliday
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Why join the Creative Technology Team?
This opportunity is for a Senior Digital Producer who will be an
effective contributor to a cross-functional team that delivers best
in class digital experiences primarily in the healthcare /
pharmaceutical category. In this role, you will lead digital
marketing projects ensuring timely and successful delivery across
Digital Producers manage the delivery of all digital assets -
websites, mobile apps, banners, emails, digital out-of-home,
content management systems you get the gist. We are tech savvy,
creative problem solvers who manage the details that bring ideas to
life online. We are the first stop to help determine the scope, the
budget, the approach, and the resources needed.
Digital Producers work side-by-side with the experience design
and technology teams to detail requirements and functional specs.
We use both waterfall and agile methodologies to plan iterations
and releases that guarantee products get to market efficiently and
with quality control. We are committed to making the right
interactive experiences in the right way.
Do you want to join our team, or know someone who would? Read
on, or share this with a friend.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience leading large cross-functional teams to deliver
products in support of key business goals
- Best in class project management principles
- Depth of knowledge in creative best practices and emerging
- 5+ years experience owning and managing high complexity digital
projects in an advertising agency or similar fast paced
- Manage the end to end lifecycle of a digital project from
requirement gathering and discovery, documentation of technical
specs, creative development, and oversight of development
initiatives to QA and project launch.
- Deep understanding of digital best practices and core
technologies with ability to educate others about them.
- Gather and define project requirements and goals, synthesize
requirements into actionable scopes and staffing plans, effectively
manage project teams to deliver scope on time and budget to hit
- Build, maintain, and evangelize detailed project plans. Manage
teams to meet schedule requirements.
- Gain consensus and confidently make key decisions that balance
schedule, resourcing, and profitability considerations.
- Identify best tools and systems (existing or new) for a
project; manage and maintain assets and other project files within
- Have the ability to problem solve with a business minded
approach, effectively assess risk and exude a flexible attitude to
efficiently plan contingencies.
- Lead marketing client & vendor communication in coordination
with other team members on all digital lines of business. Represent
technology, processes, resourcing, and schedule management to
client IT and vendor teams in partnership with tech leads.
- Maintain an eye toward larger agency and client goals.
Contribute to strategy for achieving defined digital
- Manage, mentor, and train other digital producers.
- Contribute to fine tuning or re-engineering team process and
workflows as needed.
- Provide oversight and quality control on all deliverables.
- Oversee and contribute to the documentation of business
requirements and functional specs.
- Expert organization, communication, and conflict resolution
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strategic thinker & problem solver
- Excels at team building
- Empathy (for peers, clients, users) & low ego
- "Doer" attitude
- Desire for growth (individual, team, and agency)
- Flexible & adaptable
- Expertise in project management principles and software using
- Proficiency working in content/web management systems
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge a plus, but not required
- Foster individual and team growth
- Able to prioritize work and manage through change
- Able to manage up and down
- Proactive thought leadership contributor to the team
- Understand team dynamics and help drive a positive, efficient
- Diplomatically manage feedback
- Bridge building & education across other agency
- Mediate conflict between different teams and resources
Accountability for Results
- Think outside the box to deliver great work
- Take responsibility for on-time, on-budget, flawless
- Help identify areas for improvement and propose solutions
Keywords: Hill Holliday, Greenville , Senior Digital Producer, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!