Part-Time On-Site Care Coordinator (RN) - Greenville, SC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This isa work-from-home position with travel required within
Greenville, SC territory.
Mileage is reimbursed for travel.
(Part-time estimated hours are 20 to 25 hrs./week)
The On-site Care Coordinator is a Registered Nurse who provides
care coordination, education and outreach services on-site (various
locations including home) to Medicaid members in the Medically
Complex Childrens Waiver program. This position requires licensure
in a health discipline that allows the professional to conduct an
assessment independently within the scope of practice of their
- Schedules appointments and visits the home to complete a
comprehensive assessment determining Nursing Facility or
Institutional level of care requirements.
- Receives and reviews the LOC (level of care) forms and medical
records supplied by DHHS that qualifies participation in the MCCW
- Provides parents/guardians with education required to care for
child or arranges appropriate education services.
- Develops case specific care plans and presents to provider for
approval and/or revision; submits care plan to DHHS for
- Coordinates with Care Advocate to assist in securing the services
approved on the care plan.
- Maintains availability to family/guardian and providers to
coordinate any required services.
- Develops disaster plan, identifies availability of advanced
directives, needs for ancillary services, specialty services and
- Identifies any complaints and/or grievances.
- A Minimum of three (3) years of recent clinical pediatric
experience is required
- Previous work experience with a Medicaid program is preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
- Ability to travel locally with a valid drivers license and
- Criminal background check as required by the state where business
- Negative TB test annually
Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelors degree in a health related field is strongly
- A minimum of three (3) years of Pediatric Nursing, Pediatric Home
Care experience is strongly preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current RN licensure in states where business is conducted
- Current BLS certification
Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS,
PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the
ability to maintain active customer and employee communication;
access, input and retrieve information from the computer system;
enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while
listening on the telephone.May be subject to repetitive motion such
as typing, data entry and vision to monitor. May be subject to
bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30)
Keywords: CHS, Greenville , Part-Time On-Site Care Coordinator (RN) - Greenville, SC, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!