Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Full-Time Day - Spartanburg County
Company: Palmetto Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care for
assigned patients. Responsible for coordinating with other
disciplines and agencies involved with patient's care.
- Promotes, maintains and documents communication with other
disciplines regarding patient care and agency function. Confers
with supervisors and attends team meetings. - 25%
- Documents identified problems, interventions, discharge
planning, physician orders and care plan coordination appropriately
on admission and throughout certification. - 25%
- Promotes and monitors communication with medical staff
regarding patient care and agency function. Maintains the highest
level of professionalism and conduct at all times. Follows agency
policies and procedures. - 25%
- Initiates and performs assessments and interventions at
appropriate intervals. Observes progress and alters intervention
based on change in the patient condition. - 10%
- Initiates discharge planning to address on-going patient needs
prior to date of discharge. Maintains patient confidentiality.
Carries on acceptable caseload effectively according to agency
policy. - 5%
- Submits all paperwork/documentation according to agency policy.
Participates in chart audits and other related Quality Improvement
projects. - 5%
- Accepts assignments outside normal duties when such fulfills an
agency need. - 5%
- Education - Associates degree in Nursing
- Experience - 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse license in South Carolina.
- Valid driver's license, an acceptable three-year motor vehicle
record as defined by the Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
Chart, and a certificate of auto insurance.
Other Required Skills/Experience
- Driving is required for this position using the employee's
personally owned vehicle. Employee must have reliable
transportation and will be expected to adhere to the Prisma Health
Driver Safety Policy and specific department driving policies.
Employee must pass driver training.
Day (United States of America)
Home Health Roper MT
1021 Home Health - Upstate
10217400 Home Nursing
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform
healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The
transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every
role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Palmetto Health, Greenville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Full-Time Day - Spartanburg County, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!