MID-SENIOR LEVEL LITIGATION ASSOCIATE
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A specialized boutique firm is looking to add to their
accomplished litigation group. If you have extensive litigation
experience and want to join a practice with very interesting work,
please reach out today.
- 5+ years of federal litigation experience
- Experience with depositions, document production, and
- Represented health care organizations or federal grantees
- Public Health Service Act programs
- Strong Academic Credentials
- Unique, diversified team of attorneys
- Atmosphere that promotes senior attorneys working with all
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Amazing benefits package
If interested in the Business Attorney opportunity, contact
Sierra Ragland. You can also email Sierra directly at
firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with her on Linkedin by going
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Greenville , MID-SENIOR LEVEL LITIGATION ASSOCIATE, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!