GreenvilleSCRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Greenville jobs

Fullstack Developer

Company: Insight Global
Location: Greenville
Posted on: May 3, 2021

Job Description:

Insight Global is looking for a Sr. Fullstack Developer for an education system in the Upstate of South Carolina. This individual will be working on a platform responsible for the virtual communications for this education system. They will be specifically developing from scratch on the staff, parent, and student portal according to the pre-defined guidelines and designs. The work will be allocated according the JIRA, and the candidate will be responsible for delivering status updates in a daily meeting. This individual will be doing 80% heads down development and the other 20% will be administrative/collaboration work. Minimum Requirements- 10+ yrs fullstack development expeirence - .net on backend - SQL database and developing stored procedures- JSON to define reporting procedures in SQL- JavaScript front end- Vue.js front end Desired Skills- JS.reports - Node.js- JIRA

Keywords: Insight Global, Greenville , Fullstack Developer, Other , Greenville, South Carolina

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest South Carolina jobs by following @recnetSC on Twitter!

Greenville RSS job feeds