Call Center Representative
Company: Crossroads Treatment Centers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Centers was founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient
population with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, the
company has grown rapidly and now includes 80+ treatment centers in
10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an
area that supports the recovery of over 20,000 patients.
Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists,
counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with
medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to
create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery
and relapse prevention skills.
- Medical assessments of addiction,
health status and treatment needs
- Clinical assessments of
addiction, history and counseling needs
- Individualized treatment planning
and individual or group counseling
- Medical care directed by our
on-site physician, including treatment medication
- Coordination with local agencies
and service professionals to provide resources for other services
that may be needed
Patient Care Specialist
Crossroads is seeking a Patient
Care Specialist to work in our new call center setting. The Patient
Care Specialist will be the first point of contact for most
patients seeking to enter treatment to potentially change their
life. This role will be a critical piece of the Crossroads team as
patient engagement and interaction begins with their first
- Answer all incoming
- Respond quickly to patient
- Return missed calls
- Schedule/reschedule patients to
the appropriate clinic utilizing various EMR systems.
- Obtain prior authorizations from
payors for patient prescriptions.
- Demonstrating exemplary customer
- Distribute information to
patients via text, calls, email, or other mediums.
- Answer patient questions and
provide program specific information as required.
- Assist with other duties as
- High School
- Minimum 1-year Call
Center/Customer Service Experience
- Experience with medical billing
or health insurance preferred
- Must be able to prioritize and
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Compassion and desire for helping
- Excellent written and verbal
communication skills required
- Able to sit for long periods of
- Microsoft Office and Outlook
Keywords: Crossroads Treatment Centers, Greenville , Call Center Representative, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!