EV Infrastructure BDS
Company: Schneider Electric
Posted on: May 3, 2021
EV Infrastructure Business Development Specialist
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are looking for an EV Infrastructure Business Development
Specialist to join the global innovation organization. The BDS will
work to accelerate our growth in the electric vehicle charging
infrastructure with a focus on the USA.
The electric vehicle infrastructure market is expanding at a
rapid pace. EV Infrastructure is one of the few markets that
continued to expand in the recent challenging economic environment.
The projections for future growth are significant. The selected
candidate for this role will commercialize the entire Schneider
product offering for application inside the EV charging
infrastructure solution environment.
The EV Infrastructure BDS selected candidate will be working
closely with clients to strategically design end to end EV
Infrastructure solutions that work with almost every business in
the Schneider organization. We work with the Power Distribution,
Power Solutions, Secure Power, Process Automation, Aveva, Alpha and
GreenStruxure, Engineering, GSC and our Channel team just to
mention a few. The new member of our team should be customer
focused, understand how to quickly qualify opportunities, be able
to work both independently and with various Schneider teams.
- Quickly assess and identify the correct account viability for
near term and/or long-term growth.
- Provide demonstrated methodology for account assessment and be
able to deliver in both oral and documented format.
- Demonstrate methodology for account engagement and account
development. Be able to provide projected account development
- Beneficial to have an understanding Schneider US Businesses and
organizations. Working with and identifying partners in Schneider's
power distribution, software and control applications
- Achieve growth through solid relationships with prospective
clients, gaining detailed understanding of their needs, pain points
and strategic direction
- Being aware of market trends
- Work with marketing management to ensure promotional activity
is carried out to enhance the company image and increase brand on
- Provide regular feedback to management and team members on
Schneider's positioning in the marketplace
- Communicate and interact with business decision makers at all
levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market
- Work within Schneider Electric and network of Schneider
partners to bring comprehensive and industry leading solutions to
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the products, services
and solutions that are most important to electric vehicle
- Experience in managing tenders and tailoring tenders to provide
unique solutions to suit customer requirements
- Understanding and adaptability to the evolving electric vehicle
infrastructure solutions and offers.
Professional & Personal Skills:
- Appropriately pursues business objectives with a focus on
achieving business unit objectives.
- Change Resilient/Adaptable - highly organized, disciplined, and
handles complex, ambiguous or stressful situations in a calm,
- Sizes up situations quickly, is practical, knows the right
things to do and when to do them.
- Communication - Strong communications skills, both written and
- Ability to present to C/level customers
- Organized - Works in a systematic and structured manner to
ensure tasks are performed efficiently with a minimum use of
resources, time or effort.
- Communications - Uses various communication methods to ensure
the entire pursuit team is apprised of important information as
well as be a spokesperson for Schneider Electric in the eMobility
- Comfortable working as an individual entrepreneur and be part
of a team focused on success of the electric vehicle infrastructure
market for Schneider Electric.
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- Bachelor's in business, Engineering or applicable
- MBA not mandatory but a plus
- Minimum 5 years in relevant commercial organization
- Strong communication, business management and consulting
- Team player and a leader, who can work effectively with
customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Independent and self-driven and work with minimum
- There will be travel around assigned geographical zone that may
occur as part of the role (<50%).
Keywords: Schneider Electric, Greenville , EV Infrastructure BDS, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!