We believe in passionately creating customers for life, one
exceptional experience at a time.
Our iconic brand has been around for over 90 years. We represent
integrity, professional sales, and superior quality in furniture
sales and forward-thinking interior design. If you are looking for
a career that is rewarding and will provide a secure future for
your family, La-Z-Boy could be the right fit for you.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, enjoys creating
exceptional experiences for our customers, working one-on-one with
a professional Manager, Degreed Designer, and Sales Consultants in
a team-oriented environment. This individual thrives in a
well-organized office environment, where giving exceptional
customer experiences are fostered one customer at a time. If you
share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell,
and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding
We offer competitive compensation, large company benefits
package, and a rewarding work environment!
Pay rate: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Minimum two years experience in an administrative support
- Strong analytically and logistically
- Proven good customer service skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Being proactive and personable
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other basic computer skills
- Facilitate administrative and customer service issues
- Manage cash, income, and information flow
- Ensure adherence to all company policies
- Oversee execution of gallery operations
- Help lead up to 10 exceptional sales and interior design team
- Present a professional appearance and personable attitude
- Telephone responsibilities
- Manage inventory
- Be a good and responsible teammate
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs
- Solid and continuous job training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available on the 1st day
of the month after 60 days of employment
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Personal days available after 6 months of employment
- Vacation days available after 12 months of employment
- 40 - 45 hour work week with competitive hourly rates
- A fun, clean, and social work environment
About La-Z-Boy Southeast
La-Z-Boy Southeast is a family-owned company founded in 1975. We
independently own and operate eight La-Z-Boy locations in Georgia,
North Carolina and South Carolina.
Our company has recently been recognized and awarded:
- La-Z-Boy's Global Retail Partner of the Year
- La-Z-Boy's Global Ronald McDonald Charity Partner of the
- Top Sales Consultant in our Region
- Top Designer in our Region: an award we have won for sixteen
- Named to Furniture Today's top 100 list
The most respected and recognized brand name in the furniture
industry is La-Z-Boy. This is why we are honored to offer the
largest selection of quality home furnishings in the Southeastern
We have a tenured sales and operations staff that provide
excellent customer service to our valued clients and superior
training programs to ensure employee success.
We're proud to offer our customers access to a certified and
degreed interior designer for free. Working with a La-Z-Boy
Interior Designer makes the experience of furnishing your home as
comfortable as possible.
To learn more, please visit www.furnitureacademy.com.
We are a drug-free workplace.