Posted on: June 8, 2021
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of
cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers,
insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous
consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio
of products and services enabling clients to shop, enroll, manage
and exchange benefits information more efficiently. With a
user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the
Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access
all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the
administration of all types of benefits including core medical,
dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness
Benefitfocus is searching for a Employer Solutions Consultant to
join our Customer Service team. This is a remote role. Benefitfocus
is looking for an experienced professional for our Employer
Solutions Consultant opportunity with experience performing
self-directed work, demonstrating sound judgment when working
independently, obtaining solutions and taking action on
- This role will lead requirements gathering sessions with
customers and produce platform requirements that meet their
business and benefits administration needs.
- The Solutions Consultant will partner with offshore team
resources to support configuration of defined platform
- Lead testing efforts internally and externally to obtain
customer's approval of platform functionality.
- Role is heavily consultative.
- Conduct and document meetings independently.
- Ability to validate and analyze complex data.
- Conduct complex analysis and troubleshooting tasks.
- Strong understanding of platform configurations.
- Operates effectively within the project timelines/SLAs in order
to meet and / or exceed expectations and business drivers.
- Execute quality measures and resolution plans.
- Facilitate product overviews, trainings and implementation
- Translate business process and benefits documentation into use
cases for our platform to support the client's stated business
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, research, and
resolve questions and issues relating to the platform.
- Work with the customer to help convert legacy data into the
- Attitude displays grit, resourcefulness, eager, contribution,
positivity, drive, and creativity.
- Contributes to process analysis and documentation, process
improvement and cultural input.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. 3-5 years of experience working in
a SAAS organization.
- Benefits Administration experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Benefitfocus, Greenville , Consultant II, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!