Voted a Top Workplace, 12 years in a row!
Work for an Award-Winning Brewery!
Iron Hill Brewery is hiring HOSTS!
Our HOSTS Master the Art of the First Impression. . .
As the first face our Guests see when they walk into an Iron
Hill Brewery, our hosts set the tone for what our customers expect
--- a comfortable, top-notch experience handled with fun, finesse
and professionalism. Hosts help to control the flow of the party,
and they help keep our beer-lovers comfortable enough to stay for a
second round. And for our Guests on the run, our hosts are the
Go-To's for To-Go Orders!
A Flight of Reasons to Work Here:
- Flexible schedules
- Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free primary care for all employees through 98point6
- Paid Vacation Time, even for part-timers
- Training, Growth and Development Opportunities
- Free shift meal
- Employee Recognition
- A chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in
- Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Discounts on Food and Beer
What You Need to Get in The Door:
- Preferred at least 6 months of experience in customer service
--- restaurant experience is a plus.
- Flexible availability
- A team-player mentality.
- A passion for people and the ability to provide friendly,
- A desire to exceed Guest expectations by going above and beyond
the call of duty.
- Someone who can bring the fun to work and keep it cool when
business is booming.
- Stellar organization and communication skills
Iron Hill Brewery hires all hourly positions as variable hour
employees. This provides greater flexibility in scheduling for both
the restaurant and for the employee. Employees work with their
manager to determine their schedule and the number of hours they
will work per week.
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware,
where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is
among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United
States, with over 24 years of award-winning recognition at national
and international competitions. .
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and
restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery
& Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 17
locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania,
Delaware, New Jersey, and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant
has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual
chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients
with the highest quality grains and hops. For 24 years, Iron Hill
has incorporated beer in everything we do. Each individual location
has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the
freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups -
helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one
pint, one community at a time.
Iron Hill is Growing! We Are Adding These New Locations:
- Newtown, PA opening June 2020
- Atlanta-Buckhead December 2020
- Exton, PA December 2020
- Atlanta - Perimeter, GA 2021
- Columbia, SC 2021